Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Is All player Visible UI regardless of Dynamic Lighting Setting possible?

I want to show my players some cards and images on the map and also use the dynamic lighting setting for them to search around the map.(just like a game with a UI maybe?)  Does anybody know if there are any possible tricks to do that? I tried to give permission to the image setting I want my players to see but I guess it corresponds with the dynamic lighting setting. Is it possible to make specific objects disconnected to dynamic lighting setting? 
1572926292
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think I understand what you are asking. You want the players to be affected by dynamic lighting but also leave some areas where they can see things clearly? If so, mark off a "viewing area" with dynamic lighting walls to keep is separate from the "dungeon" area. Put a token in that area with light, sight, and assign its control to All Players. They should be able to see things in that area without problem.
Thank you. Keithcurtis! I was trying that way but actually forgot about the lighting. Problem Solved! Thank you so much!