So yeah as the title says I’m looking for a couple people to set up an Acq Inc game set in the Forgotten Realms. I’ve been playing D&D for about 3 years now, and have DM’d a few sessions of another campaign that went very well but it fell out due to scheduling difficulties. My usual group of D&D friends save for 2 people weren’t interested in playing in this so I’m looking for a couple more players to fill out the campaign. We’ll be running using rules detailed in the WotC Acquisitions Incorporated book, meaning the campaign will be fairly lighthearted in tone, with a fair amount of dark business comedy; it also has a fair amount of extra rules, which players will need to read up on. Sessions will be weekly on Saturday; I haven’t decided time yet(please note when you are available when responding). Sessions will last for about 3 hours. Don’t worry if you don’t have a character made already, I’m planning to do some party management before the first session to get everything organized. Also, you must have Discord. Might be 2 weeks before first meet, I need time to plan once I know character level, class, etc