Hey - I'm looking for someone to run for me. I've been playing various TTRPGS for about twenty years now, and I've spent the bulk of it DMing. I'm tired of DMing. Please, for Torm's sake, someone else DM. I don't have a group for this - maybe one or two other dudes. My regular crew are playing in another campaign I'm running and they're too busy to commit to a second game. But the hope is someone takes pity on me and agrees to run an Acquisitions Incorporated game, mixing in Waterdeep: Dragon Heist and moving into Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage . These three modules have excellent synergy, and I believe that taken as a whole, they would make for a genuinely fun campaign. In terms of tone, I was hoping to keep it as close to Ac Inc as possible, like Parks and Rec or The Office, but if everyone had swords. In terms of character, I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to dust off an old Drow Rogue I've been toying with since 2e. I'm available Wednesday and Thursdays, any time. Discord preferred. If you want me to pay, I'm willing to - I'll just want to see you DM first. Or at least have a conversation about your style. Nothing personal, I watch streamers play video games before I buy too. Thanks.