Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Seeking Part-Time Dungeon Crawlers to test content

Is it hard to schedule time to play but still want too, more into the dungeon crawl aspect, or just want to test out a bunch of different builds. I am currently running 4 campaigns a week but I like to test out my dungeons and encounters before I add them to the campaign. That's where you could come in! I am looking to build a roster of players that are willing to test these out when there available. I am usually testing these encounters around 1:00 AM-4:00 AM Mon, Wen, Fri. No experience needed, build your own character, or use a premade. This is true Drop-in & Out play. Testers that join will also be offered first dibs of joining one of our campaigns if we have a player dropout, and may be offered to sub for a player if they must miss a session.
I am very much interested. I'm in my fair share of games and while i love my character i have way too many i want to test out. I've been playing for nearly 2 years. I'm not sure what other info you need. But i think my biggest question is you said its 1am to 4am, but what time zone are we talking about?