Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [GMT] [5e] [F2P] Looking for a game/DM to play in!

Hey,  I'm a 23yr old DM/Player, who's looking for a group to join long term or short term (long term preferred if the chemistry is right) as a player. I have a couple of years of experience with 5e and I'm very flexible with character build and background; I'm a big role player so I love making characters that fit into the setting.  I'm typically available any weekday except Tuesdays (I rotate DMing and playing with some friends) from around 7pm till late, but would ideally want to avoid playing past midnight on days I have work in the morning (I'm more than happy to work around as best we can).  Any questions feel free to ask :) 
Are you interested in a Westmarch style with flexible play times?
Had to do a quick search to see what that entails but it sounds interesting. Is this kind of format typically more mechanics over roleplay, or is there a presence of both? 
    I have a 5E Homerew called Morkjord that i am starting soon. a set date hasnt been established but session 0 is happening soon. . its deep fantasy with immersive story and long term. 
I'm a new DM that's gonna be running the Essential's Kit campaign (Dragon of Icespire Peak) if you're interested! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak</a>
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Come play Stars Without Number Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a> I run my game once a week on Fridays at 8:15 CST. Hope to see you there. -- Squeegee
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>