Advertisement Create a free account

Graphics not loading

A lot of player uploaded images are not appearing in my game. Tokens, portraits in the turn order and chat log, and various set dressings have all disappeared. I've gone through steps 1-3 on troubleshooting already, so here's my bug report. Web Browser: Chrome Browser Version: 78.0.3904.7 Operating System: Windows 10 If Javascript is enabled: Yes Your anti-virus software: Windows defender List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled: None Here is my console log&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/tV2T1zeB" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/tV2T1zeB</a> Thank you!
1573262189
Mel
Plus
We're experiencing this in one of my games too - all the images that the DM has uploaded are suddenly broken including his avatar, our maps and the game banner.&nbsp;
1573326938
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi&nbsp;Theresa C. -&nbsp; Based on the information you provided, we are seeing the usage of non-supported, injected scripts in your game. Our biggest recommendation is to disable all instances of these extensions/scripts and try to see if that resolves your issue. Unfortunately, usage of these tools will definitely clash with Roll20 base systems and cause issues with your game of which we will not be able to resolve.
1573327324
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Mel said: We're experiencing this in one of my games too - all the images that the DM has uploaded are suddenly broken including his avatar, our maps and the game banner.&nbsp; Hi Mel - To best troubleshoot this, would you mind having your DM carefully work through the steps below from our guide to Solving Technical Issues , please? These steps allow us to best establish a baseline for additional troubleshooting going forward. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Roll20 currently only supports Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. While troubleshooting please check if the issues persist across both Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. &nbsp; Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 To manage extensions on Google Chrome you can follow these instructions: Help Site To manage addons on Mozilla Firefox you can follow these instructions: Help Site &nbsp; Step 3: Clear your cache In Google Chrome follow these instructions: <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en</a> In Mozilla Firefox follow these instructions: <a href="https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache" rel="nofollow">https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache</a> If the steps above do not resolve your issue, then please proceed to the final step and completely follow the instructions for further assistance: Step 4: Provide a bug report We would ask that you please provide all the information in that step, to the best of your ability, including the Console Log.
1573394185
This is happening in my game as well. I am the only player not able to see the maps, avatars, etc. I followed through each step of the "solving technical issues" guide and also disabled the hardware acceleration in google chrome.&nbsp; Web Browser: Chrome Browser Version: 78.0.3904.97 Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 If Javascript is enabled: yes Your anti-virus software: Norton List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled: None
1573429962
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Mia said: This is happening in my game as well. I am the only player not able to see the maps, avatars, etc. I followed through each step of the "solving technical issues" guide and also disabled the hardware acceleration in google chrome.&nbsp; Web Browser: Chrome Browser Version: 78.0.3904.97 Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 If Javascript is enabled: yes Your anti-virus software: Norton List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled: None Hi Mia - Thanks for providing that info! Would you mind also providing us a Console Log from the moment you experience the problem, please? Directions for submitting a console log in Chrome can be seen here: <a href="https://support.google.com/docs/thread/1873663?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/docs/thread/1873663?hl=en</a> . The directions for Firefox will be similar, but will use the Firefox interface, which is described here: <a href="https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console" rel="nofollow">https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console</a> .
Nicholas said: Hi&nbsp;Theresa C. -&nbsp; Based on the information you provided, we are seeing the usage of non-supported, injected scripts in your game. Our biggest recommendation is to disable all instances of these extensions/scripts and try to see if that resolves your issue. Unfortunately, usage of these tools will definitely clash with Roll20 base systems and cause issues with your game of which we will not be able to resolve. Talked with my DM and she disabled some of the things she was using but it didn't work. I tried using Opera's free private browsing vpn and that worked but because of the slow loading on that vpn it's not ideal. Hopefully this information can help? I live in South Korea by the way.
1573777681

Edited 1573777692
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi&nbsp;Theresa C. -&nbsp; Hmm, gotcha. Would you mind providing me a link or the exact name to the game in question, please? I'll investigate and see what else I can find with it.