Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Any campaigns happening today? (Saturday)

Just bored looking for a campaign, or short campaign to get into. Feel free to contact me regarding details, blah, blah, blahhh.
About to start a Decent in to Averus Module. in about an hour Noon Cst
Lol alot of you guys contacting me run some pretty early campaigns. Sorry and I'm the dick for not specifying, but I wanted something alittle later in the day.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign. We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>