Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I have Plus acct but want to invite F2P's

Hello All. I've been on Roll20 for a few years now off and on but am finally able to dedicate time to run a DnD 5e game. I upgraded my acct to Plus because I want to invite some of my old high school gaming buddies. Will they nee to create accts or will the link just allow them automatic entrance? Thanks.
They'll need a Roll20 account to interact with any games played on the site.
They'll need roll20 accounts, but only you need the Plus for them to benefit from the features in your game.
Thank you for the prompt responses. So do they need to have accounts set up before I can invite or will it prompt them to create an account if they follow the link sent?
Everyone needs to have a Roll20 account, but it can be a free account for everyone, including the DM. You can run games just fine with a free account.
1573571228
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roland G. said: Thank you for the prompt responses. So do they need to have accounts set up before I can invite or will it prompt them to create an account if they follow the link sent? You can send them the invite link via email and they'll be prompted to either log in or create an account.