Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][Pathfinder1e] Strange Aeons Campaign

Hello, I am a veteran GM looking to start a new weekly campaign on Saturdays (GMT-5) around 8:00pm Open to players of all roleplaying experiences I just ask that you show up, and be open to having a good time.  For those that dont know Strange Aeons is Pathfinders Lovecraftian Horror adventure path. Ive been wanting to run it for a while and now seems like the time.  If you have any questions I am happy to answer them about myself or etc. 
1573437939

Edited 1573438079
i may be interested. however I would miss one game a month due to being out of town. would the game be voice chat or text?
i am interested what are the character restrictions 
I am interested in joining! I am only free a few days a week, and this falls right in plave with when I am available. I absolutely adore Pathfinder. Hope to talk to you soon :) Gryphon