Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2nd Edition (2e) Adventures

I'm fairly new to using roll20, I'm almost done running the Fall of Plaguestone module and I am wondering if there are any other, ready to play, adventures for Pathfinder 2e? I found the Fall of Plaguestone to be great for me, as I did not have to do much prep, all the maps and monsters and handouts were done for me. I would like to run another, similar Module for my group, any suggestions. I looked in the marketplace, but couldn't find anything. If there is no 2e content, is there a 1e module that I should buy and convert? Has anyone done such a thing and is it relatively easy? Advice and guidance appreciated. Ben

Edited 1573436156
Phenomen
Translator
Pretty sure Adventure Paths are coming at some point. No ETA tho.  Right now they're working on PF2 Charactomancer, Lost Omens World Guide / Player Guide and compendium-compatible character sheets so there will be good foundation for further modules / adventures.
I can definitely appreciate building a strong foundation for pf2e with the source books, but our group is about done with plaguestone and are building characters for the age of ashes adventure path. Any easy way to implement pdfs for roll20? I'm very new to this whole thing. Noticed fantasy grounds already has hellknight hill so I'm contemplating a switch because my group is tired of waiting
Hi Jared, The easiest way to implement .PDFs for modules you own would be to use an image editing program to process map images (being sure to keep them below 10mb!), and converting text to handouts. This page would have more information on image best practices. A little work intensive admittedly, but this would be the best method for now while we keep working on PF2e content. :)
Juniper L. said: Hi Jared, The easiest way to implement .PDFs for modules you own would be to use an image editing program to process map images (being sure to keep them below 10mb!), and converting text to handouts. This page would have more information on image best practices. A little work intensive admittedly, but this would be the best method for now while we keep working on PF2e content. :) Thank you for the tips! I am going to look into this and see if I can manage!