Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM] [5E or SOTDL][FREE] Looking for a DM to play weekly, UK based for 2 players (open to more players).

We've been playing a range of tabletops for a while now and have both fallen into the 'we are the only experienced DM's in the group' trap but both prefer to be players. We are looking for someone to shoulder that burden for as long as they can so we can get into playing as characters, We're okay with most worlds fantasy/sci-fi works for us and would prefer a looser play style with the rules (i.e. dm making up rules of cool). Looking to play once a week for a couple of hours until you get sick of us, we're also open to other people joining if it blows up. The only condition I would ask is that i am allowed to roll with physical die instead of using the roll 20 die roller, prefer rolling physical die because of all my time as a DM haha.  Thanks,  Femi
i have all the time in the world im ok with all of that im a decent dm in terms of managing stuff but only 2 of you will be a piece of cake and can run 5e 
I'm a DM currently looking for a group to play as a character in as well. Hopefully I'll find one but if not then I may decide to just DM another game, which I currently run 4 each week, and then maybe we could alternate DM responsibilities at some point. If that does happen then I'll let you know, though my timezone is PST so it would depend on the schedule you're looking for. 
Adam S. said: I'm a DM currently looking for a group to play as a character in as well. Hopefully I'll find one but if not then I may decide to just DM another game, which I currently run 4 each week, and then maybe we could alternate DM responsibilities at some point. If that does happen then I'll let you know, though my timezone is PST so it would depend on the schedule you're looking for.  Hi adam, Kind of looking for a permanent DM if that's cool? but along the lines i'm sure something could be figured out. Thanks, Femi
Just an update, Still looking for Perm DM.
I may be able to help you out. Check out my website in my profile. On my website I list out all the games I can run. Message me if you are interested.