Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paizo account sync issue

Hi all!  I'm having some trouble linking my Paizo account to Roll20. I've tried to link it like 10 times, and each time I get a message saying " An Error has Occurred. Please verify your activation code was entered correctly." I'm 100% sure i'm entering the activation code correctly. I've tried writing it in character by character, I've tried copy-paste, only to get the same result every single time. Can anyone help me out?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Is it possible that the activation code is case-sensitive? I.e write it in upper-case if the code is upper-case, or did you also try the reverse?
It almost certainly is, but I've written it in exactly as posted, and copy-pasting it, and still it won't work. Very weird!
Oh NOW it works. XD
What did you do to make it work? I'm having the same issue and can't find any information.
Honestly, I just waited like 12 hours. I literally made the original post, went to bed, woke up, tried it again, and it worked.