Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

hello loking for a group

im a novice but want to learn comming in a on going story is not a problem  i would love to play a wizard ( or a necromancer but i have never see that classe in DnD so ) i have discord and im free rigth now and for the 8 hour or so thx
infinite goku#4515 my discord if anyone ( nobody) want
im new experimented players are recherch but i can't be experience whith out starting somewhere
please
1573502931

Edited 1573503047
Hello I don't have a game but I thought to help you look for a game with some advice. I would suggest including this stuff in your post. What edd of D&D? 1e, 2e, 3e, 3.5, 4e, 5e. Or Pathfinder 1e, 2e. Or list other systems. Or if you have 0 experience list games you wana learn. What days and time you are free with your time zone. Such as example. I am free Friday through Sunday after 4pm CST. What you would like in game? Like sandbox? pre-built story or any type. List info about yourself. Nothing personal but like age, what is your experience in Pen and Paper Games (This is even if you have very little list it). Have you watched any pod cast or anything else to get a idea. These are just some basics you can expand on this if you wish. I wish you best finding a game.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign. We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far new and experienced. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>