Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [Pathfinder 1e] Intermediate player in Arizona looking for a group to join [Weekdays: 7pm - 12pm or Weekends: Anytime]

Hi, my name is David. I've played a handful of games before, some Society games, as well as GM'd a few times. I'm looking for a group to play with. Some preferences I have to give you an idea if I'd be a good fit or not: Core rules as I'm still getting the hang of things Both modules or homebrew adventures are fine Traditional fantasy preferred (No steampunk, Lovecraft, etc) Fine with letting me swear Role playing > roll playing I can commit to weeknights easier, but if it's a one-off or short campaign (3-4 sessions) I can try weekend nights
Hello! I see you’re looking for a Pathfinder game. A smart decision to be sure! I have a monday group trying to form a party to run Rise of the Runelords that would be playing from roughly 9pm-12am, some flexibility there. The only catch being it is a paid campaign of about 10$ per session.  If youre still interested please feel free to message me on roll20