Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pathfinder. Looking for a group. One Gentleman

Hey I'm still new to Pathfinder as a whole and have minor experience with first edition and would love to get into it. I love playing Tanks that support and hit hard and have noticed that when a game is posted on site its usually swarmed by individuals with far more experience than me. I'm posting this just to let people know that I'm a dedicated, funny, and outgoing individual who's recently left the armed forces and is looking to relax with some awesome people and nerd out. I'm free every Sunday and get off early Saturdays and live on the pacific time code. If you need a player and don't mind occasionally holding my hand through some of the more intricate stuff I'd love to find a spot in your game. Addendum: Only Looking for Free to play.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Come play Stars Without Number Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a> I run my game once a week on Fridays at 8:15 CST. Hope to see you there. -- Squeegee