Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mad Mage Question on Macros

Played session one of Mad Mage last night ... Players went through area 24a where the arch is .. I handled it with manual dice rolls ... wasnt until later that i discovered there was actually a macro for it however no obvious link from the map or room descriptions to the macro. Is it just a matter of me needing to be aware of what exists or is there a link to roll the effect that i am missing .. ie do i need to go into that macro menu and scroll down till i find L01DL-Hall-Gate-Effects and then launch it? Thanks in advance.
Hey Hayden, The best place to look would be in your Journal > Roll20 Information > Rollable Random Tables & Macros. You’ll find a more organized list of the macros that are used in the module, and these won’t be shown to players, as opposed to using the macro table under the Collection menu. Hope that helps, let us know if we can be of any further assistance!