Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] [EST] Looking for weekly/bi-weekly Saturday evening group

1573708060

Edited 1573708322
My name's Jay and I'm looking for a group that's somewhat around my age (23) though I'm pretty open to whatever, so long as we're all adults. I have several characters I could bring to the online table, though my favorite right now is a wizard. His race is homebrewed, which I understand carries risks. I am more than willing to discuss this among other things with an open-minded DM so that the game runs smoothly. Roll20 won't let me edit the title but I am also available Tuesday evenings! I'm the type who prefers a more story-rich game with plenty of opportunity for character interaction and development over games that are more combat-focused and grind-heavy, or that require character optimization. I am open to modules that fit said interests as well as homebrew settings. I am not a heavily experienced player, but I learn quickly and am willing to take criticism. I am only interested in free-to-play games, as I lack the means to pay a DM. I will not be available for a game this Saturday as I will be returning from out of town that day, but after that I will be free. I only say this to avoid having to awkwardly back out of anything if the group is hoping to meet this week. Please PM me if you think I would be a good fit for your group!
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>