Hello, I'm EO and I've long been interested in DND but hasn't
been able to find a local group as such games are not common where I'm from. I
have no experience in TTRPG except for two sessions of MERP about three-four
years ago that I don't remember much from. I have about 10 years of
role-playing experience, primarily play-by-post, but I'm eager and willing to
learn and I have read up on the basic rules. Some
information about me and the type of game I'm interested in: ·
My time-zone is GMT+1 (I live in Norway) ·
I'm an 18 years old girl. ·
English isn't my first language but I can speak it just fine. ·
I'd like to learn to play D&D 5e ·
On the weekdays I'm free after 5pm GMT+1 (or 6pm depending). I
have no commitments on the weekends and is thus free the whole day. As such,
weekends would be preferable, though Thursdays and Fridays are just as good. I
can essentially play whenever. I have the entirety of Saturday and Sunday
provided the latter doesn’t run too late as I have an early start on Monday. ·
I'm interested in RP heavy games with reasonable amount of
combat (though I prefer if it's not the main focus). ·
Homebrew and modules are both welcome. ·
I would like any explicit adult content to be cleared with me
beforehand, but in general I'm okay with it. ·
I have and am watching Critical Role (only on Campaign 1 so no
spoilers please) ·
No paid games ·
I can't do video, only voice, as I don't have a camera at the
moment. ·
The group must be LGBTQ+ friendly. ·
My Discord handle is EO#4900 Thank you
all in advance for your responses.