Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Read First] First Time Player Looking For DM

Afternoon. I'm a first time player who has zero experience in the game, aside from a one shot with my uncle way back when I was ten or eleven. And it wasn't really a good session mechanically anyways. For my first time I was hoping to do a 1-on-1, if that would be okay. I'd like to start off at my own pace, learn how to play and what not. I'm open to any campaigns or ideas you have. Feel free to walk me through it. I don't even know how to make a character sheet. Heh.
What game are looking for?
Circe's Revenge said: What game are looking for? Hey Sorry. I was way too busy with life the last week. But I'm open all week now. And I'm open for anything. Either official or Home brew is fine by me.
Are you looking for DnD, Pathfinder, or something else? Also what times and days are you available, and what is your time zone? Answering these questions will help you find a match.
DnD and I'm open for the entire next week, after that only weekends. I'm in the central Time zone
When you say "next week", is that starting today?  And what time of day are you available?
I'm open for the remainder of thanksgiving break, after that only on weekends. Usually all day. Unless I have a bad headache or just don't feel it that day. I'm open right now
I could talk to you and run you through the basics, but outside of like very basic 1 on 1 sessions I am not a huge fan of running them. My ultimate goal would be getting you into a proper group (At your own pace)
Sounds good. I'm done