Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] Forever DM, looking for dependable players!

A Bit About Me I run several games a week, and have run games every day of the week before for quite some time. I've been running games for 4 years now, and I've only played in a few games as a player myself. I've run everything from official modules to my own homebrew settings, so I'm pretty flexible on that front. My Schedule (All of these times are in EST) Sunday: 1-5 PM, I run a game already Monday: 7-11 PM, I run a game already Tuesday: 10 am - 6:30 PM, I work Wednesday: 10 am - 6:30 PM, I work Thursday: 10 am - 6:30 PM, I work Friday: 10 am - 6:30 PM, I work, 8-11 PM, I run another game Saturday: 10 am - 6:30 PM, I work, 8-11 PM, I run another game So as you can see, Sunday nights, Monday afternoon, or sometime in the evening during the middle of the work week, are probably my best times to run games. I own a plethora of modules like: Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Tyranny of Dragons, Tales from the Yawning Portal, Curse of Strahd, Descent into Avernus, etc. But if a group wants to have a homebrew experience, I have a few games I can run on that end as well! We can talk more about expectations and such if I am to be scouted, but honestly the three most important things I am looking for in players are: -RP focused characters -Friendly/Welcoming, in and out of character folks -Dependable people, I know I have a game to look forward to every week
Hello! My name is Marceline, I'm 27 years old, and I think I could be a wonderful player in a group of yours :) I love RP to a point where 80% of the game could be RP and I'd still be content. I like to think that I'm polite and welcoming to others but I know at times i can misspeak or mistype something. my only concern is by your schedule i'm only available tuesday or thursday evenings. however if you're able to run then I'd like to chat more with you :)
Hey, Call me Action (Thorbjørn is a bit of a mouthful). 27 year old guy from norway who spends alot of time awake at times i prehaps shouldnt. I can bearly call myself experienced.. most games iv been part of only last one or two rounds befor everyone stops showing up. Now i want a true game to go into, I would consider myself very heavy as far as RP goes. Whatever opening you got, i can be there.. but i gotta warn that i have an aspergers who shows up sometimes, but its nothing serious. Looking forward to hearing from ya.
Hello. Your expectations are very much in line with my own when it comes to RPGs. I've got over 30 years of experience with roleplaying, but have spent significantly more time as a GM than a player. I presently only have one semi-regular game going, so I certainly have time to commit to another. I am also in the EST zone and am free on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. I would likely enjoy either modules or your own adventures, deferring to your preference. I'd love to make some new friends and breathe life into a new character or two. I'd be happy to expand on this if you'd like. Thanks for posting.
My Discord tag is Map#9044 I'll be up most of the night to answer any questions or concerns anyone might have. So far its looking like it'll be Tuesday night we run, though as for whatever we're playing is still up in the air. On one hand I prefer homebrew, but on the other I do love the stories and flavor of the modules I own and would love to finish one for once.
Yo I'm a Josh I love to play dnd in any form weather we doing modules or home brew I just love me some exciting games of dnd or any fascinating fun table top rpgs at all would love to be apart of a committed group.
Add me on Discord man.

Edited 1573888038
If you end up with the tuesday game after 6:30pm EST I'd definitely be interested. Although I'm not as experienced with RPing, I would like to have a game focused on it where I could practice and focus less on making a character that needs to be efficient to survive. I'm decently familiar with 5e. While I am not a min maxer, I do typically prefer to play at least an optimized character usually. My discord is PhantomVector#3556, I sent you a friend request a little while ago.
It's looking like a tuesday game. Unsure of the exact time but my schedule is up there.  I added everyone back on Discord, but so far I've only got two confirmed players. Looking for about 5 or 6. Make sure you add me so I can talk to you throughout the day.
Hi, I am also a forever DM who has been running games for almost 3 years and almost never get to actually play. If you were to get a Monday afternoon session I would be very interested in joining. I am looking for something on a Monday 2-5 EST (I am PST). I build my characters off of concepts so they are specifically made for interesting ways to roleplay. I am open to running anything be it a module or homebrew, and I like a balance of roleplaying and combat but somewhat prefer roleplaying so long as it is rewarding. Hope to hear from you soon to maybe get something going.
Hey. I'm new to ttrpgs but am DMing a campaign for friends. I would love to get some experience on the other side of the table and obviously steal all your tricks. 
This sounds exactly like what im looking for, especially with how often the games are run. How are player interactions like? (I find text to be easier to convey character and movement)
All full up, sorry to say!
Psyche. One spot opened up. Anyone interested? My terms and conditions for the application are simple. Read the attached document (<a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QuCD14vokGFTb2XX2ZBPuP5XX5_NJYrfJgMgXENWjY/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QuCD14vokGFTb2XX2ZBPuP5XX5_NJYrfJgMgXENWjY/edit?usp=sharing</a>) and message me on Discord. Cheers
Still looking? Send a Discord Friend Request
Still looking for players?
We are full once more, thank you guys for your interest!