Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Want to try several old APs on roll20..

So I've been playing on here a few months. Long time gamer and GM but pretty new to VTTs.  I've gotten the itch to run the Dungeon trilogy of APs ( Shackled City, Age of Worms and Savage Tide) but haven't the faintest idea where to start..I have pdf copies of all the adventures with maps and statblocks. Are these importable? Especially the maps...I can run the game part from the PDFs, but technical things are a little beyond me...Any help would be appreciated...I think this could be a fun project..
Hey Pat, usually one can just screen capture the maps then upload the pics or some use Photoshop and other systems to remove numbers and letters embedded in the map or just cover them with a piece of terrain. Then a lot of older Adventure paths have fan made maps so you could google search them as well Good luck and PM me as needed if you get stuck on something and I can show you some of my games and set ups bud :) Tom
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I know that trio of APs has very good digital support. You can get all of the PDFs from Paizo's store, and the art and maps are available in high resolution on their website as well. You will need to spend some to with an image editing program such as the GIMP to extract them from the pages into individual maps and images for Roll20 (they are clustered multiple images to a page). The high res images can be hard to find, so I am sending you a link to the location on Paizo's website. Check your PMs.