Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

handouts deleted by a person who is not allowed to edit it

I had an older player who can see handouts as he had quit the game. Now many handouts were deleted with Loading... in text for player and Loading... tiens connard in GM notes. how can i protect my game?

Edited 1573934654
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd report this to roll20 (email: <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>) with the name of the player who did this, and ask them to rollback the campaign before the deletions (and block the character). One thing you can also do is kick a player (any player, one of your regulars, or create a dummy account to do this with), and then reinvite them. Whenever you kickj a player, it regenerates the game id, so anyone with the old link cant rejoin.
thanks for help, i already kick after him others players who never play, so the link had already changed.