Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

A question about decks...

Hello there, I was trying to play a game which use a few different decks of cards at once. The question is that if there is a way to build a live deck where you can drop the cards from two or more different decks while playing and shuffle those cards together. The thing is that it's never the same cards in that deck, it depends on the play as you go. I hope it's clear what I'm asking. Let me know if it isn't. 
1573937479
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If you get a Pro subscription (or if the game creator is a Pro) you could use the Gloomhaven Deck API. I don't know if it would do exactly what you want, but it does build decks based on on things that are put on a Page. So, it could still have some wonkiness, but I think that's the closest you're going to get with current functionality.