Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] May I join? single player looking for D&D 5e game [GTM]

Hi there, I am looking for a new game to join after my dm ghosted us. I have only played around four 2 hour session so I am still rather new, I have a character made and ready to go, a dragon born cleric with a life domain. I am open to remaking or creating a new character if needed however. I am free on weekends and from 7pm to 12am GTM on week days. please message if it's possible for me to join a game. thank you for your time!
Check out&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a> Games every day so far since launch, you would need a new character, but we have lots of veterans to help out those new to the hobby.
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for but they cost $5/session. We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Icepeak of Dragon Spire Sun 7pm est - Ghost of Saltmarsh Thur I think at 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phxxxxx Sorry, I don't know the exact names, I'm not the DM, I'm just a noob. Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, Bernie