Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

technical issue: where do you see your account credit?

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I love the new subscription page and links, but I cant figure out how to see how much credit i have in my account. Where do you find that?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will need to contact the devs (<a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>) and ask them. They are aware of this issue with not being able to see the credit in an account.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
thanks, i saw the other thread after making this one, naturally :)
Yeah, there's nowhere to see how much credit you have in your account.&nbsp; Worse, it doesn't look like we can use &nbsp;the credit in our account right now.&nbsp; How do I subscribe with my account credit?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I know, they really need to get that fixed, and fast, for those of us who pay monthly with credit.