Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

images do not load

16.11.2019 I entered the site and noticed that all images with a few exceptions disappeared and in their place was the broken image icon. Also, there was very long loading of the board. cache cleaning, rebooting browser/PC/router, changing browser don't help. Btw, text part of site works fine.
Hello, I have the same with certain spells so that the spell card image does not appear - other spells display fine, as do monster stat blocks. Firefox and Chrome both tried, cache cleared etc, same result.
I just found something weird... If I do Source as D&D 5th Edition, it displays: If I do Source as Player's Handbook, it does not:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That last report is for a different issue and should go here , for best visibility by the dev responsible for compendium fixes.
I have also had this issue, nothing has helped?
penn p. said: I have also had this issue, nothing has helped? Well, I found that problem connected with my provider, so vpn is my solution and it helped well.
Hello everyone - For those who are still experiencing any image problems, have you made any changes or deleted items from your "Art Library" tab and/or "Recent Uploads" section? If you haven't made any changes to either of these, we would ask that you please carefully work through the below steps from our guide to Solving Technical Issues .&nbsp;These steps allow us to best establish a baseline for additional troubleshooting going forward. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Roll20 currently only supports Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. While troubleshooting please check if the issues persist across both Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. &nbsp; Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 To manage extensions on Google Chrome you can follow these instructions: Help Site To manage addons on Mozilla Firefox you can follow these instructions: Help Site &nbsp; Step 3: Clear your cache In Google Chrome follow these instructions: <a href="https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en</a> In Mozilla Firefox follow these instructions: <a href="https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache" rel="nofollow">https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache</a> If the steps above do not resolve your issue, then please proceed to the final step and completely follow the instructions for further assistance: &nbsp; Step 4: Provide a bug report We would ask that you please provide all the information in that step, to the best of your ability, including the Console Log.
I&nbsp; DID&nbsp; make changes to my saved library recently. I attempted to sort my chaotic mess of an art gallery, and when my patience was thin, i decided to delete a lot. Since then i have seen how my decision affected some NPC/ Maps/ Item handouts etc. I was planning on going in and reuploading the missing images since i canceled the session this week. But there are some screens, that dont have broken link icons where i can see a thumbnail of maps and content that is still saved in my art gallery yet I cant seem to view anything when i move to that screen. I use Google Chrome. Toggled off all the extensions. And cleared my Cache twice. Following the guide you referenced.&nbsp; I've logged in using Chrome from my brothers PC, &nbsp;i can see &nbsp;all the screens with saved images. I've logged in on Firefox and&nbsp; i can see &nbsp;all the screens with saved images. One of my players logged in using Chrome and&nbsp; he can see &nbsp;all the screens with saved images. In the image above&nbsp; you'll see&nbsp; Madness of Rat King &nbsp;&amp;&nbsp; Snowpatch Village &nbsp; screens have broken links. While the following three&nbsp; Neverwinter City &nbsp;,&nbsp; Barn in Snowpatch &nbsp;,&nbsp; Forest Pigasus Hunt &nbsp;are not broken links and are saved in my art galley (right column) yet all i can see is colored boxes. If i zoom in or out, they only change colors.&nbsp; Please advise with remedy steps. Thank you! &nbsp;
Hey&nbsp;Diego M. - Very strange - would you mind providing me the exact name or a link to the game in question, please? Also, would you mind running through this portion of your Chrome settings to see if anything in there is blocking Roll20 access? If nothing is standing out, we might have to try the "nuke from orbit" option to uninstall/reinstall Chrome and/or reset all settings for Chrome.

Edited 1575587851
Thank you&nbsp; Nick! I dont think there really is a link in the "this portion" section. Clicking and it wont take me there. Name of Game: Terry Crews the Paladin Fan Club Woah, did you fix this already, i can see my content on my screens? ?&nbsp;

Edited 1575737703
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Diego M. - My apologies for the link! I was going to ask you to go here:&nbsp; chrome://settings/content . However, you're saying it seems to be working now, correct? Strangely enough, we haven't done anything with your game as of yet, but this could be caused by a minor issue from your side of things (isp issues, temporary browser problem, etc).