Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SCAG Release Date?

Anyone know when the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide source book will be added to the market for purchase? Bladesinger and the Sword Cantrips are some of my favorites and I'd love to have them on hand for the Charactermancer.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Other than "Next Year" I don't think there is a release date. They have stated that the plan is to clear the back catalog of Wizards of the Coast publications in the coming year. Gnenasi Sword Dancers using Booming Blade will rejoice!
keithcurtis said: Other than "Next Year" I don't think there is a release date. They have stated that the plan is to clear the back catalog of Wizards of the Coast publications in the coming year. Gnenasi Sword Dancers using Booming Blade will rejoice! Feck. Aw well. Thanks.