Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[First Post] Hi! Looking for a group to join to Play DnD 5e with!! PST

It's been a really long time since I've played and I've been wanting to get back into it, but it's hard for me to find anyone locally for different reasons. I thought maybe online would be a good approach! 
Come check us out:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table</a> Sword Coast Adventure League - Weekly games, downtime activities, player own businesses, online access to the world outside of Roll20. We use discord for voice and Roll20 for game. Hope to see you in the Sword Coast soon!!