Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Anyone wanna take a noob though 5e. Available whenever, prefer night times though

Hi there my name is Rick, I'm 30 looking for people around my age, but that isn't really important. I know nothing about D&D but tell me what I need to read and I will read it. I'm looking to have a single character actually go through as many campaigns as possible.
1574291399

Edited 1574291619
I don't have a game, But sense you said need to know what to read I thought I help. Try to get this book locally or you can buy it here: <a href="https://www.amazon.com/Players-Handbook-Dungeons-Dragons-Wizards/dp/0786965606?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1" rel="nofollow">https://www.amazon.com/Players-Handbook-Dungeons-Dragons-Wizards/dp/0786965606?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1</a> This is really all you need to get started in DnD. The other books other than Dungeons master guide and monster manual (Which is meant for GM's alone) are supplements to core books. Edit: You can also buy pdf's from sites like drive thru
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for. We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm est - Ghosts of Saltmarsh Thur 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phandelver Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, send me a pvt message.