Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Moderately experienced in D&D 5e, completely new to Roll20

I have played D&D lots when I was younger, but sessions were very far apart, and due to people losing their character sheets or just purely from time passed, we would always restart with another session, causing me to have never gotten past level 1. Back in September, I finally managed to join a campaign running weekly sessions, although everyone is only level 4, so I have no experience beyond that. Ever since I started playing with this group, I have found myself obsessed with D&D, and I have been wanting to join another campaign, but I don't really have any friends who would be interested. Thankfully, I knew about Roll20, however, I have zero experience with it. I tried searching for a campaign in the search list, but I found myself intimidated by the application process most of the DM's asked for in their posts, and I still can't even figure out how to make a character sheet. If someone would be willing to take me into their group and help me learn about D&D and Roll20, I would greatly appreciate it. I know all of the essentials and basics in order to play D&D, however, I may need a reminder here and there or just a rundown of certain mechanics. My timezone is CST, and I am available from 5PM to 1AM on Friday, 1PM to 1AM on Saturday, and 3PM to 10PM on Sunday 
Click Me This Shiny Wording Here
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for. We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm est - Ghosts of Saltmarsh Thur 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phandelver Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, send me a pvt message.