Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu - Official adventures coming to Roll20?

Edited 1574423545
Marc
Plus
With the "Official" CoC content (Keepers Rulebook) coming to Roll20, will there be official "Call of Cthulhu" adventures released & packaged like "Lightless Beacon" ? < Which I ran and loved, as did my players (some new to CoC)... the handouts, the pre-gens etc, all great. Fairly certain this 'must' be on the Chaosium/Roll20 agenda to get in the Marketplace? I'm more just after some confirmation (unless it already has been and i've missed it?), and hope other Roll20 GMs/users are excited about this possibility? Imagining something like the epic "Masks of Nyarlathotep" for example... all those handouts, possibly even broken down into purchasable 'chapters' etc? Just a thought, as I and my players are liking the idea of more Roll20 CoC official content.
I asked about this in the pro forum and looked through Chaosium's blog but there's not a lot of info yet. I did prototype a Roll20 Cthulhu campaign for Chaosium (Mike) last year. (Don't quote me on this) I believe the folks at Chaosium are aware of the benefits of Roll20 and do intend on releasing more products. I just don't know when or what but I'm very excited about it. I would speculate that the next thing to come to Roll20 would be the newly re-mastered Masks of Nyarlathotep. 
I would love me some official material. Fingers crossed.