Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace gift certificates?

Just wondering if there's some way to buy gift certificates for the marketplace? With the holidays coming up it would be nice to be able to buy Gm's gift certificates they could spend on Marketplace content. Being able to buy stuff off their wish lists is nice, but since most GM's keep their wish lists private so players won't see maps and such they plan to use ahead of time it's not as useful as being able to give them a $20 gift cert for the market.
Would also be interested in knowing whether this is in the cards!
Hi all! There are a few system roadblocks that make this functionality difficult currently. I can't provide any timelines on when we might introduce this functionality but we are certainly aware of the desire! :) Just as a reminder for those who stumble upon this, at the moment gift credit only works towards subscriptions-- you cannot use it on marketplace purchases.
I too think this would really increase the amount of transactions going through the marketplace. A lot of players would like to show their appreciation for GMs by getting them marketplace items.
Just adding my voice to the clamor for this. I currently have $50 sitting on my gift credit because my wife thought I could use it for the marketplace.