Hey everyone! About Me : My name's Bob but you can also call me Idealist, or by whatever character name I end up with in your group! I'm a 30 year old gay man and I've been playing D&amp;D since I was around 10, starting with 3rd Edition and participating in a lot of campaigns in the 3.5E era. I've played in a couple 5E campaigns so far, and it's my favorite edition by far! I'm a big gamer (WoW, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, MtG, etc.) and love D&amp;D, both roleplaying and combat. Outside of gaming, I love travelling, baking, language, anthropology, culture, and so much more! What I'm Looking For : I'd really love to play either Descent into Avernus , or something in the Eberron setting using the new ' Rising From The Last War' &nbsp;book. Ultimately though, I just want to explore an immersive world with other adventurers. The most exciting part of D&amp;D, for me, is knowing that we can go wherever we want and impact the world in meaningful ways. The best groups I've played with held a nice balance of roleplaying and combat, being open to solving disputes and puzzles through non-combative ways but also knowing when to let the fireballs fly. What I Bring : A reliable headset and mic, Discord, a flexible schedule (Tues-Fri evenings PST or Anytime Saturday are generally best, but I work from home so I can adjust pretty easily) and extensive familiarity with the basics of tabletop RPGs. That being said, I also respect when it's time to get loose with the rules, and that ultimately it's the DM's call. In an ideal world, I think players should accept a DM's judgment mid-session, and a DM should be open to feedback after the game. What matters most is that everyone's having fun! Who I Bring : I've got 4-5 early character concepts floating in my head at all times, and can usually flex into all sorts of different roles and archetypes. I love writing out new backstories, as well as developing characters into long-term campaigns. But I also understand PKs happen, it's part of the game! If you love a character, let them die... and have a backup character concept ready just in case. ;) --- If you're putting together a group and want to bring on another player, feel free to hit me up! I'll add my contact info below. Discord :&nbsp;Idealist#9856 Email : <a href="mailto:ZookCloak@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">ZookCloak@gmail.com</a> Roll20 DMs or replies to this post are fine too Cheers!