Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Heroic Icons

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4752/heroic-icons" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4752/heroic-icons</a> This isn't mine - but I just wanted to give a shout-out to the creator of this pack of tokens. Over 1300 and a truly magnificent set that encompasses a legion of possibilities - beautifully executed too - good job, impressive work :)
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
How did they even pull that off though? I initially wanted to release my alphanumeric icons all as one big pack but the system couldn't take it, I found out there was an apparent limit of 500 items in a pack. What did they do to actually get all those bundled together as one big set? Oh well. They're a cool set, yeah, they have a good style to em.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gday Tiffany. Not sure how they got them all together if the limit is 500, I'm new here too, only 3 months. They just struck me as a very nice set. There's a ton of really nice stuff in the store mind you, there's a lot of talented creators here, yourself included.

Edited 1574665511
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That is a huge set! It may be very handy indeed, once custom status markers are a thing.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Tiffany M. said: How did they even pull that off though? I initially wanted to release my alphanumeric icons all as one big pack but the system couldn't take it, I found out there was an apparent limit of 500 items in a pack. What did they do to actually get all those bundled together as one big set? Oh well. They're a cool set, yeah, they have a good style to em. I thought the same thing. I haven't tried to upload more than 500 items so I don't know if the system cuts it off at the limit or not (since they put that limit on there, I had a few Hex sets come a few years ago with 1k+ before they put the limit on there). Perhaps the creator reached out and asked for permission and they gave them the clearance this time? Either way, cool set!
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I guess I need to buy this when I get home before Vix realizes what happened and requires they break this into three different sets! Excellent work and excellent value. I don’t even use status markers and I’d feel remiss if I didn’t get this.&nbsp;
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Munky said: I thought the same thing. I haven't tried to upload more than 500 items so I don't know if the system cuts it off at the limit or not (since they put that limit on there, I had a few Hex sets come a few years ago with 1k+ before they put the limit on there). Perhaps the creator reached out and asked for permission and they gave them the clearance this time? Either way, cool set! The system cut me off (it didn't tell me it did, it just never showed the uploader bar after acknowledging all of the uploaded items in part 1), and now I have blank/non-existent "item sets" in my sales report. From my perspective it seemed like the uploader could not handle it, so it must have been put in through a backend upload. I would definitely snatch it now just in case Roll20 decides it's too different from the other amounts of items in sets!