Hello all, I'm currently living in central europe for up until June but had no luck finding any DD5 Irl table so I'll try and poke a eye around here to try and find some online instead. The bit about me: I am a soon to be 30 french guy and have been travelling abroad for the past 6 years now (no plans to stop doing so). I work in education mainly but try to organize some game boards on my free time as well (Come and complain play like true french people do). I'm also a huge fan of almost all Stephen Kings's and Lovecraft's work and a absolute crazy fan of Terry Pratchett's work (you're very welcome to talk to me about those but be ready for hours long conversation) Otherwise I'm a pretty chill guy and very accepting of all. Group preferred: Ideally I'd be looking for voice+video with a discord/roll20 (having a hard time connecting to people I don't actually see but can settle for voice only). As for game style I love a good story so I would definetely look for a 70/30 (RP/Combat) and be keen to start up with a long term campaign. Experience : I am completely new to both D&D5 and roll20 and would need some guidance at first (even tough I've been through the PHB and XG a couples of times already). But not new to role play games as I've been in a couple of Cthulhu and Discworld Irl games (Need to work on my RP) and I've been watching alot of online games (both french and english spoken ones) Timezone: Central Europe (GMT+1) Availability: I work full time so I'm mainly available from 5:30pm to 11pm (could push to 12am) from Monday to Friday (week-ends are for GF and oustide stuff <= yerk the sun) So that's pretty much me. Feel free to contact me here or pm me. Happy rolling guys !