Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a weekday campaign to join.

Hey all. I'm wondering if there are any weekday campaigns out there I can join.
What system/game/universe are you in interested in? Dungeons and Dragons 5e has a huge following on here, but there are a lot of other games that might be worth checking out which tend to get lost in its shadow.
Hey Jester N.,&nbsp; Good to meet you. I'm not sure what kind of experience you might have but I am beginning a Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition clone called Swords and Wizardry. It is a free system (at least in PDF form) and it would be an exploration of an older style of play. Perhaps a simpler system to get your feet wet before moving on to more complex system. If you are interested please take a moment to check out my Looking For Games post below. But do NOT feel obligated to respond. I thank you for your time Peace&nbsp; --Mike <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7940192/lf2p-ftp-swords-and-wizardry-every-other-saturday-6pm-11pm-cdt-6gmt-hex-slash-dungeon-crawl-mature-content-21-plus-roll20-slash-discord" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7940192/lf2p-ftp-swords-and-wizardry-every-other-saturday-6pm-11pm-cdt-6gmt-hex-slash-dungeon-crawl-mature-content-21-plus-roll20-slash-discord</a>