Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are the DND Book Bundles temporary for Black Friday?

I see the Marketplace currently has a few bundles going (Player's Bundle, Beginner DM's Bundle, Monsters Bundle) and purchasing together saves some money.  Are these bundles permanent bundles, or do these bundles have a promotional expiration date?

Edited 1574711453
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 does not do temporal sales on products, and to my knowledge only once reduced prices for any marketplace titles(some of the D&D modules/books). So to my understanding the price should be permanent. That seems to be a new bundle, and it's likely there will be a blog post or other promotion of this bundle today. Edit: A Blog Post just went up about the bundles, but it doesn't explicitly mention the bundle prices being permanent.
Thank you, Andreas!