Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Need help to make a macro with mutiple success

Hello guys. I have a problem with macroing special dice setting. I need to roll Xd6 and I would like to have success on 2,4 and 6. I can count for one success like : /r { ?{Dice}d6 }4 But I can't make roll20 to count 2, 4, 6 as success (and 1,3,5 as faillure but it's not really important) So is it possible ? Or not ? Thanks for the help :) Ps : sorry for my poor english I'm french
1574816336
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's not possible without a roll20 subscription. There are two workarounds you could use: First, there's nothing special about using evens. success on 2,4,6 is exactly the same as success of 4,5,6, or exactly the same as rolling a d2 with success on 2. On a digital platform you dont have to mirror the tabletop mechanics exactly: there is no difference at all in the probabilities to do it this way. Another way would be to use a rollable table. Each item in the table, you enter a name, a weight, and a picture. For the picture, put in a die face, so you have the images of 1 2 3 4 5 and 6. For the name, put just the number 1 for pictures 2, 4, and 6; and 0 for the numbers 1, 3, and 5. for all weight = 1. Call the table d6 . Then when you roll  /roll ?{Dice?|1}t[d6] you'll get the sum of the even dice, as well as the images of the dice rolled.
Okay I already thought about change to have the sucess on 4,5,6 but I was asking in case it was possible. I'll try the rollable table. Thanks for your time !