Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Online][LFDM][Paid][D&D5e][Mondays][EST] - Looking for an amazing, paid DM for a group of 4-5 mature (but green) players

We’re looking for an experienced DM to take us on an adventure every other week, Monday evenings EST. We’re 3 or 4 adults (still awaiting confirmation from one), and 1 mature teenager. Some of us have played more than others, but none of us on roll20 yet. Consider us all new, so we’ll probably need help ramping up. We all have discord. We want a quality experience, and we’re willing to pay for it. I think we’re leaning “Forgotten Realms” but we’re open to ideas. Home-brew is fine if you’re heavily into it, but published campaigns are probably preferred provided you’re “heavily into it” also! Thanks!
1574792327

Edited 1574792436
Hi! im currently working on a campaign and i want to run it weekdays, so this got my attention!. I been DM for quite a while in real life(I am 37, started at 20), and just started a couple of months ago here in roll20, which I love. I have a campaign that is based on DnD 5e, but its in a new world, maps created by me, tons of visuals, music, dynamic lightning etc. Been preparing this adventure for quite a while. so if your interested in this just hit me up. I can create your tokens too based on your character, mostly I use isometric dungeons.  I have players, monsters and xanathar guide to everything that I can share as compendiums.
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week, and have 3 existing campaigns with 2 spots open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month (the other 5th edition ones are full currently) as well as a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]