Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Additional handout options

One thing I've found myself doing throughout my campaigns, as a GM, is constantly opening up handouts and increasing the size of it over and over again each time I open it. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have the handout remember the scale of it when you last closed it? Maybe add a return to default button in case it bugs. That got me thinking... there could be many more options that can be added to handouts besides text scaling, tables, bullet points links etc...  I want this post to be used for anyone to add their thoughts on what could be added to handouts. Post your desires and wishes. I for one, do not like seeing the large Drop a file or Choose a file button to add an image as the first thing I see every time I edit a handout. I always have to scroll down when I edit one to get to the text. And then I need to expand the text section so I can read everything I want to. This happens EVERY time. My current thoughts: Allow me to minimize or hide the Drop a File box when editing a handout Allow handouts to remember the size/scale I increased them to before I closed it Allow the GM Notes to remember the size/scale I increased them to in the edit section Add a return to default button 

Edited 1574964249
Joshua B. said: Allow handouts to remember the size/scale I increased them to before I closed it That would be lovely. :) I'd add: Handouts remember the position on the screen. Comparing 6 handouts side by side, closing to see the vtt and play the game, then opening again and they all stack on top of each other is not efficient.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .