Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Items already owned included in bundles?

Edited 1574888601
Does the price drop at all to reflect items already owned? for example I'm interested in the DM bundle but already have the PHB so seems a bit of a waste. I tried looking at buying MM solo, but it doesn't seem purchasable without the bundle? Edit - just noticed, you can still buy MM by itself. It says it is only available as a part of a bundle, but one of the bundles it's a part of is just it by itself. Still interest to know if there's any reduction in price if you already own some of the items in a bundle, ala steam etc.
Count me interested in the answer to this question. I would love to buy the D&D Monster Bundle, but already own the Monster Manual on Roll20. To expand on the question; if the answer to the question is that the price stays the same, what happens with the 'extra copy' if you buy a bundle? Can you gift it to someone else? Or are you just out of luck?
Hi Willis H., Please contact Roll20 directly by sending an email to&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> &nbsp;for issues such as this. As this will be resolved through email, this thread will be closed.