Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

2 players LFG for Pathfinder

Gf and I are looking for a group to join and play some pathfinder. She's pretty new to pen and paper, and I have been playing on and off for about 18 years, primarily in DnD (mostly 3.5) and Pathfinder. We do have character concepts in mind but we are pretty flexible about it.  We are in Eastern Standard time zone (GMT -5), don't have a simple schedule because I work continental shifts but its easy to plan around. Feel free to ask us questions, we'd love to hear from some people.  Also we haven't used roll20, (I have, but it was one game and it didn't last all that long) so a little patience while we figure it out would be much appreciated.
Are you interested in Pathfinder 2 or 1e?
1e, sorry I didn't clarify that.
If you’ll have me I’d love to join as a third player
We wouldn't mind, I suppose that would be up to whoever is willing to DM I suppose.
1575060180

Edited 1575060256
Hello!  I am currently trying to find a 4th and 5th for my Monday night Pathfinder game that plays at about 9pm till 12am each week. We have not yet started play of the campaign and would be happy to welcome you both into the game. If this time is something you would be interested in, I'm more than happy to speak more to hopefully catch your interest more. Currently we are planning to play Rise of the Runelords, a very typical adventurer, small time heroes, get wrapped up in small quest that turns into this massive over arching story to stop a cult and then some big bad. Its of course a lot more exciting than that but, I don't wanna have this message be too lengthy. The only caviat is that I am trying to make this a Paid campaign. I know that is harsh but I assure you I am very reasonable. I know how important it is to enjoy time with your significant other and would be happy to let her play for free, whats most important is that we all have fun. I dont want the idea of money to marr the integrity of that fun, so if sometimes you can't afford a week, totally fine, it happens we play anyway and can worry about next week. On that note, my rate is 10$ per session, or 30$ for 4 sessions. I try to keep it cheap. If all of this is alright with you and you're still interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks for your time!
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week, and have 3 existing campaigns with 2 spots open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month (the other 5th edition ones are full currently) as well as a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]
I appreciate the offers but I think we're going to put this on hold for now. 5e is looking like a simpler system for her to learn so we are going to check that out on our own, as well as figure out the roll20 system. Hope you all find what you need.
Hi Matthew K. Since you are no longer looking for group I will close this thread.