Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Import a rollable table from a list

Hi! I'd like to suggest the addition of being able to make a rollable table from a list. Possible ways to do this would be to have a list of strings on separate lines and each one of them would be made an item in the list. This would help sharing rollable tables a lot easier or importing something that is part of a game. This came to me as a problem when I noticed that I can't actually copy a game and give it to someone else and I can't share/transfer a rollable table to someone else. And unlike with macros, the tables are super tedious to make and this is the reason why it would be nice that they could be shared.
Hello Typoko,&nbsp; I see you are a Plus user. At the Pro level there are API scripts that can do what you are asking. And you can share the tables between games easy enough. Here is a post I wrote about it using scripts a&nbsp; few years ago:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4581941/table-export-and-excel-star/?pageforid=4581976" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4581941/table-export-and-excel-star/?pageforid=4581976</a> You could get all of your tables together, get Pro for a month, create your tables at the bare minimum. As a Pro member you can just copy the tables from game to game along with most everything else (sadly not the api scripts though there is a suggestion for it.)
Thank you for taking your time to answer. :) I will look in to this.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .