Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Disappearance

Edited 1575089931
I just opened my campaign 'Rotted Capes: Season Two' and the map I made is gone. I checked the page toolbar and it says they're both there, but all I see is that blank background behind where the map is supposed to be. I think it might be a bug, please help.
Hi Zack P. -  Did you delete the image for your map from your Art Library perchance? If you did not, would you mind providing me the exact name or a link to the game in question, please? I'll pop in and see what might be going on. Thanks!
The problem fixed itself, thankfully. I logged in frustration and chilled for a few hours, when I opened it back up, everything was back. I still that's something to look into, but at least for now I don't need to worry about rescheduling or cancelling any of my games.
Hey Zack P. - Very strange - Well, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy adventuring!
Thank you!