Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

rolling dice and keeping both low and high ?

For a custom game I need a dice roller that keeps both the lowest and the highest die. I see the keep lowest and keep highest option, but they don't work together. Is there a way to keep both the lowest and the highest die?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The only way would be with an API script (pro perk)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If manual/visual effort is acceptable you can use the dice sorting option to ensure that you only have to look at the left and right side of the list. Beyond that you are looking at manual arithmetic or the API as Scott suggests.
Scott C. said: The only way would be with an API script (pro perk) Is there a template to start working on that? I found a few API scripts, but none seem to be a good starting point.