Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Complete newbie.

1575271219

Edited 1575310387
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and want to get into it. Looking for a group that can take me on and teach me the basics. Probably want to be a patient bunch if there are a lot of things to learn, I learn new things pretty quickly but sometimes I'm not all there thanks to my job. Have not made a character ever, but I kind of understand the classes but still need guidance. Thank you for your time and look forward to a response. Have a nice day everyone. Also my schedule is released on a weekly basis on sundays and I work anywhere between 12pm and 11pm cst.
Hi and Welcome,  We have opening in two of our games but I must tell you that each session cost $5. I will pay for your first session that way you can determine if you want to stick around. Sat 10pm EST  Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm EST  Ghosts of Saltmarsh We have only played about three session for each of those campaigns so you have not missed much. Let me know if your interested, send me a private msg.
Hey Timothy, are you looking to just play Dungeons and Dragons or are you looking for any genre of Role Play? (Space, Horror, Western, etc.)