Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No response from Roll20 support team [ticket #794]

Hi, I don't know where to post this but I guess here will do. I sent an application for Roll20 spotlight 20 days ago, but got no automated email from it. So I asked here and someone told me to send an email asking about it to team@roll20. I did that 12 days ago, ticket #794, and got no response. I sent another email yesterday, enquiring about the ticket/application, and today no one has answered yet. Can I get an answer or a response about this? I honestly think that 2 weeks are too much to wait for a customer service answer... And if this is not the right place to post this question, can someone from the team escalate it?  Thanks

Edited 1575378800
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've pinged the (in my opinion) best member of the team to see if they can help get you some traction here. Hang on in there, the ticketing system is in early days and you may just be falling afoul of every teething problem possible at present! Ps. sorry to all other team members, but like with all families, there is always a favourite ;)
Hi Seregras! I'm so sorry you haven't received a response yet. The Spotlight applications are paused for a bit (not sure why you didn't receive an email, I'll have to look into the automated message and make sure it's working properly) as we had to focus on Lost Odyssey, and then the lead on the project has been on a much-deserved vacation. I can't say when you'll get a response, but we will get back to you as quickly as possible. I'll also check in with the rest of the team to make sure we received your ticket and to fix whatever issue occurred if we didn't. Thank you so much for applying for Spotlight! And thanks Ziechael, you're my favourite too ;)
Ok, I will wait then for the official answer. Many thanks to both for solving this! Bunny said: Hi Seregras! I'm so sorry you haven't received a response yet. The Spotlight applications are paused for a bit (not sure why you didn't receive an email, I'll have to look into the automated message and make sure it's working properly) as we had to focus on Lost Odyssey, and then the lead on the project has been on a much-deserved vacation. I can't say when you'll get a response, but we will get back to you as quickly as possible. I'll also check in with the rest of the team to make sure we received your ticket and to fix whatever issue occurred if we didn't. Thank you so much for applying for Spotlight! And thanks Ziechael, you're my favourite too ;)