Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing 5E Essentials Kit Compendium?

Hi, I purchased the Essentials Kit in September, but I can't seem to find the compendium for it. The module page says it is coming in October, but now it's December. Is there an update?  My players are using the full rulebook, but it causes challenges because there are spells and such in the full 5E PHB that aren't in the essentials kit rules.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I don't know if it's accessible as separate thing outside a game, but to me it looks like the "Essential Kit" races/classes are selectable options in the Charactermancer, but if you have the PHB, is displayed as a separate option eg. "Elf (EK)", "Bard (EK)", where the abbrevation in pharentesis referers to source-book it's from. But I could be mistaken.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Joel - The Compendium is still in development. We're looking to get it out in January - Thank you for your patience :)
Thank you for the update! :)