Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a Concentration Macro

Edited 1575407069
I haven't done macros in years but I can't seem to get this one to function can anyone ID the error? 5e and as far as I know SRD sheet. @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{rname=CONCENTRATION CHECK}} {{mod=[[ [[@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus} ]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|global_save_mod} ]] }} {{r1=[[1d20@{Selected|halflingluck}+[[@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|globalsavingthrowbonus} ]]}} @{Selected|rtype}@{Selected|halflingluck}+[[ @{Selected|constitution_save_bonus} ]][CON+PROF]@{Selected|globalsavingthrowbonus} ]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=}} 0 {{dmg1=[[0]]}} {{dmg1type=}} 0 {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Constitution}} {{savedesc=or lose concentration}} {{savedc=[[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]]}} {{desc=}} ammo= @{Selected|charname_output}

Edited 1575665295
I've been using this one and it works pretty good. I found it. @{Selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=CONCENTRATION CHECK}} {{mod=@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Selected|d20}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|rtype}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|global_save_mod} @{Selected|charname_output} @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{attack=1}} {{range=}} {{mod=**Damage Taken:**?{Damage Taken|10}}}{{dmg1=[[2]]}} {{dmg1type=}} {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Constitution}} {{savedesc=or lose concentration}} {{savedc=[[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]]}} {{desc=}}