Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG DnD 5E (US EST timezone) New player to DnD up for whatever really

1575408006

Edited 1575408455
Hi! I a mostly new player to DnD 5E and was looking to see if I could get a party for some games. I have played a bit of it in one offs with friends so I have a basic understanding, but plenty of room to improve. I'm looking for a consistent group to play with being preferably at least once a week. I have a lot of experience roleplaying in the Warhammer systems, but not much in DnD though I'm here to change that! ^__^ I'm more interested in the extra nerdy more 'serious' narrative games with voice acting, combat maps, roleplaying a character in a way that makes sense for the character to behave, but that's not required. If you could please message me or post here if you are looking to pick a bum like me off the streets that would be cool! Thanks.
Hey man, me and a buddy of mine are looking to start a group on here, ive been dming for about 4 years and he has been playing for a few years, however this will be my first time DMing online, we are looking for players exactly like yourself. If you would like to message me about it feel free. Have a good day and good luck :D
Are you looking for paid games or free games or both?